Born in Israel 1979. Married to Idit, and father of Ori, Tamar, Amit and Eilon. B.Sc. Technion, 2005 (summa cum laude). From 2005 till 2010, special track PhD student under the supervision of dist. Professor Daniel Weihs and Professor Itzchak Frankel. From 2010 to 2012, postdoctoral researcher in Gharib’s research group at the California Institute of Technology. Currently, assistant Professor at the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Technion – Israel Institute of Technology.
- 2012 – Current: Technion – Israel Institute of Technology: Assistant Prof. at the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering.
- 2010 – 2012: California Institute of Technology: Postdoctoral researcher in Prof. Gharib’s group at the graduate aerospace laboratories.
- 2005 – 2010: Technion – Israel Institute of Technology: taught tutorials in the courses “Viscous flow and heat transfer” and “Solid mechanics”. Supervision of wind tunnel experiments by undergraduate students.
- 2005 – 2010: Technion – Israel Institute of Technology: Graduate studies for PhD degree in the subject of “flows in shallow micro-channels”, direct track PhD studies program in the Faculty of Aerospace Engineering.
- 2001 – 2005: Technion – Israel Institute of Technology: Bs’c degree in Aerospace Engineering (summa cum laude).
- Hershel Rich Technion Innovation Award, 2015
- Tark award for research of aerospace structures, 2013
- Jacobs prize for best publication from Technion – Israel Institute of Technology, 2010
- The Lester-Deutsch fellowship for postdoctoral studies, 2009
- Ilan Ramon award based on doctoral achievements, 2008
- Gutwirth award based on doctoral achievements, 2008
- Rubin award for work done on the Technion’s Ramtech project (two-stage ramjet rocket), 2006
- Excellence scholarship based on undergraduate studies, 2006
- Summa cum laude, B.Sc in Aerospace Engineering, 2005